I am looking forward to attending a local social media focused networking event next week at one of my favorite Consignment shops in Greater Lansing. I am also hoping to provide some insight and engage in some networking and mutual learning sessions! If you’re in the Greater Lansing area you should definitely join!
Click HERE to register.
More info on the event:
Their special guest for this month, Kim Schott, will reveal the closely-guarded secrets to attracting and keeping more visitors on your web site and Social Media sites; cutting your lead costs, being seen by more prospects, increasing sales AND profits.
9:00am-9:15am – Registration & Networking
9:16am – 10:30am Seminar
In this seminar, you’ll learn:
• Why and how to engage with your audience on Social Media
• How to post compelling content to turn fans into customers
• Social media marketing resources
• And, so much more!
Who should attend:
• Small business and nonprofit marketers
• People who have used Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest or LinkedIn to market their business or organization
• People who have used other digital marketing tools to reach their audience (email, blogs, Twitter, other social media sites)
• People who are actively posting content online